~purchased by me~
Is it new or is it new?
I almost fell on my seat when I saw Le Metier de Beaute’s Facebook post yesterday. Nude? LMdB? In a flat non-kaleidoscope palette? Sign me up. But then, as I headed on over to Net-a-Porter’s page and read the shades in this beautiful thing I realized that I have all of these shadows as singles.
I know it does not look exactly like the stock photo but if they are just re-promoted, re-packaged eyeshadows then this is it. I have all of them. Now, I would not call this a nude palette. I would probably call this “Everyday Essentials” or “Ultimate Day to Night”. Besides nude is so overrated. If you want nude may I suggest Becca’s Ombre Nudes Eye Palette which retails at $40 over at Sephora.
According to Net-a-Porter,
EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Customize a neutral or dramatic eye look with Le Metier de Beaute’s eight-color palette of matte and shimmer shadows. The fine, silky powders are easily buildable from a subtle wash of color to a more intense pigment.
- Refresh is a matte cream
- Corinthian is a shimmer bronze
- Rose Champagne is a shimmer pale-pink
- Fire Lily is a shimmer fuchsia
- Jojo is a golden shimmer
- Tamarack is a matte latte brown
- Tuscan Sunset is a shimmer peach
- Bordeaux is a plum shimmer
Instructions for use:
- Apply with included Small Fluff brush
- 26g/ 0.92oz.
From left to right, Refresh, Corinthian, Rose Champagne and Fire Lily.
From left to right, Jojo, Tamarack, Tuscan Sunset and Bordeaux.
The two arm swatch pictures above are taken outside when the sky was overcast and the sun was nowhere to be seen.
From left to right, Refresh, Corinthian, Rose Champagne, Fire Lily, Jojo, Tamarack, Tuscan Sunset and Bordeaux.
When the sun came out to play for a few minutes, I swatched the whole thing again and took pictures as seen from above.
- a great value considering there are 8 shadows and a brush (singles are $30)
- prefer flat palettes over the kaleidoscope
- perfect intro palette to those who want to try LMdB but have never bought anything in the past
- the quality is top-notch, creamy, finely milled shadows, does not crease, last a long time on the lids and would last longer with the right primer, no fall-out, blends like a dream
- for me? I already own the singles…boohoo 😦
- the price can be an issue
Now available at Net-a-Porter for $125
7 thoughts on “Le Metier de Beaute x Net-a-Porter Fashion Eye Collection Palette”
Oh wow they colours are so gorgeous! You should do holidays look using this palette 🙂
Thanks Arielle. I will update this post once I have enough time to play. Thank you for the comment and like.
Lovely! I decided to ultimately pass on the palette (for now). I only have 2 of the shades, but it still felt two too many. Beautiful palette, though.
Thank you so much for the swatches! It was so helpful 🙂
You are welcome, Michelle.